We are a progressive, growing business that prides itself on offering a high level of service.
We are currently looking for a Safety Advisor to join our team at C2 in the new year. The role of a Safety Advisor is a demanding one with a lot of driving, having to react to customers changing demands at short notice whilst maintaining the attention to detail that our customers have come to expect.
You must be at least NEBOSH qualified and looking to develop your career in safety.
As a growing company we are currently looking to recruit a good quality staff member to our team.
If you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining us please send us your CV.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
The Safety Advisors Role
- Manage Client Relationship
- Assist clients with implementation of best safe working practice
- Perform site inspections as per agreed schedule with client
- Provide risk assessments and method statements to clients requirements
- Maintain client visits and reviews below 10% failure rate
- Attend site meetings with clients customers
- Complete safety documentation on clients behalf
- Create site books and safety policies as per client requirements
- Perform fire risk assessments
- Perform accident investigations
- Basic training / toolbox talks and informing C2 Training of more complex requirements
- Perform face mask fit testing
Office and Admin
- Weekly update on system visits and reviews performed
- Inform accounts of any invoicing that is required
- Liaise with clients regarding missed or overdue payments
- Assist in development of new arrangements, hazards, risk and CoSHH assessments
- Provide weekly breakdown of mileage driven before close of play Friday
- Attend monthly meetings with line manager and company meetings as required
- Highlight potential new customers and opportunities to the sales team
- Attend exhibitions as appropriate
- Attend networking events as appropriate
- Provide holiday cover for colleagues
- Highlight to rest of team areas of concern and issues arising with your clients
- Keep up to date with new legislation
- Maintain a working knowledge of all legislation and any developments that may affect the industry in which our clients operate
- Highlight personal training needs and assist in sourcing training
- Organised with very good attention to detail
- Comfortable with driving with own car
- Able to manage and prioritise rapidly changing clients requirements
- Great team worker
We are an award winning rapidly growing firm of safety advisors based from offices near Bridgwater, Somerset.
The company is incredibly service oriented and the customer is consistently the priority for everyone throughout the business.