The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (the Management Regulations) make more explicit what employers are required to do to manage health and safety. The regulations apply to every work activity.
A safety policy should detail how the company intends to implement the safe system of work.
The main requirement on employers of more than 5 people is to carry out written risk assessments and to have a written safety policy.
At C2 safety we can help by writing bespoke safety policies for you.
As well as safety policies we are also able to provide;
- Business continuity plans
- Environmental polices
- Disciplinary policies
- Driving policies
- Energy management policies
- Equality and diversity policies
- Ethics and integrity policies
- Gifts, corporate hospitality and promotions polices
- Migrant workers policies
- Permit to work policies
- Quality policies
- Staff training policies
- Alcohol and drug abuse policies
- Staff handbooks