Our Retained Safety Partnership gives you a fixed cost agreement which means you get the safety support you need at a price you want to pay.
You can plan your finances and know exactly what you’ll get for your investment.
Our proactive and robust advice ensures that your risks are reduced, you save time and enjoy peace of mind.
The contents of each retained service is tailored to meet the individual organisation’s needs. Typically they include:
- A Safety Audit to assess where you are now and where you need to be
- A Written Health and Safety Policy
- Written Risk Assessments
- Site Inspections
- Completion of Fire Risk Assessments
- Creation of Method Statements
- Running of Safety Committees
- Completion of Tender Forms
You benefit because we remove your problems and make you more profitable. We do this by:
- Delivering robust advice and workable solutions
- Finding out all about your business
- Problem solving the issues with which you came to us
- Recommending preventative action
We give you great flexibility; we don’t try and tie you in for five years at a time because we don’t need to. Our clients stay with us because they’re extremely happy with our work, and not because they are forced to by a very long contract.