All of our Fire Risk Assessors are qualified to national standards and have a passion for Fire Safety in the workplace.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire & Safety) Order 2005, compels every business owner and employer to be able to demonstrate the following:
- That fire risks have been assessed and the results recorded with a written fire risk assessment and reviewed regularly.
- Records to show that fire fighting equipment has been provided, properly maintained and regularly inspected.
- An Emergency Action Plan has been written, confirmed and published.
- Staff have received fire training in the use of equipment & procedures in the event of fire.
- There are adequate means of fire detection, warning systems and escape routes in place to allow people to leave the building safely.
- Fire evacuation drills have been carried out and recorded.
We know the simple things that get missed, such as the requirement to visually check and record that fire extinguishers are where they are supposed to be on a monthly basis.
We visit your premises and work with you to provide comprehensive Fire Risk Assessments.
Our extinguisher sales and service team work on simple principals of fixed prices and high service levels.
None of our engineers are paid on a commission basis that many of our competitors do resulting in fire signage being sold and erected when there is no need or units failing when they are perfectly serviceable.
We only do what must be done!
C2 Fire offers either an outright sales and service or extinguisher rental packages.