C2 Safety can be the dedicated health and safety adviser in your team.
The Retained Safety Partnership makes it as easy as possible for companies to comply with Health and Safety leglisation and good working practices at a reasonable price.
- No contract tie-ins
- No generic call-centre
- No DIY templates and CDs
- A personal service
- Reduced risks
- Fixed costs
- Save money and time
- Dedicated advisor on-call 24×7
- Regular visits with legal checks
- Up to date law compliance
- Peace of mind
Each Retained Safety Partnership service is tailored to your company’s needs.
Retained Safety Partnership work?
The contents of each retained service is tailored to meet the individual organisation’s needs.
Typically they include:
- a safety audit to assess where you are now and where you need to be
- writing safety policies
- writing risk assessments
- site inspections
- completing fire risk assessments
- creating method statements
- running safety committees
- completing tender and supplier approval forms
You benefit because we identify your problem areas and make you more profitable.
We do this by:
- delivering robust advice and workable solutions
- finding out all about your business
- problem solving the issues with which you came to us the
- recommending preventative action.
Our proactive and robust advice ensures that your risks are reduced, you save time and enjoy peace of mind. We reduce the risk to you because you can plan your finances and know exactly what you’ll get for your investment.