C2 Safety do not offer generic health and safety policies. Each policy is tailored to your company’s needs.
At C2 Safety we make it as easy as possible for companies to comply with Health and Safety Legislation and good working practices.
Beside fulfilling legal requirements many employers find that they receive other benefits in the workplace. Correct and safe procedures and practices lead to increased productivity, lower staff turnover, fewer accidents, more competent staff, better reputation, cost and time saving and lower insurance premiums.
What does a C2 Safety Health and Safety Policy include?
- Organisational Structure
- Risk Assessments
- COSHH Assessments
- Identification of the regulations and legislation relevant to your company
- RIDDOR Information
- Detailed arrangements for safety
- Induction forms for all under 18s and designated staff
- Accident and incident information
- Printed and electronic copies of your policy
- Personal Protection Equipment Forms
Speak to us today with no obligation to find out how we can help your business.
C2 Safety understand that a company can often struggle with Health and Safety Policies. We are here to help”.
Jerome Timbrell, Managing Director, C2 Safety